Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekly Preview: Upcoming Sales on Beauty & Fashion

I always love to score a great deal, so I always keep track of upcoming sales to make sure I can grab my favorite brands for less!  Here are some of this week's upcoming events that I'm most excited about:
Mario Badescu Skincare - Monday, February 21st @ 10:00am CST on HauteLook.com


Mario Badescu's line of skincare offers acne and anti-aging products that really work!  The drying lotion is one of my favorite spot treatments and clears up oncoming blemishes overnight!  I'm hoping it will be offered at unbeatable price during tomorrow's sale!
Badgley Mischka Footwear - Tuesday, February 22nd @ 10:00am CST on Ruelala.com


One of my favorite footwear designers is Badgley Mischka!  Unfortunately, their shoes don't come cheap, so I'm always excited when I see their gorgeous heels on sale!  I'll be sure to be online right at 10:00am to grab a pair before they sell out!
Envyderm Lash Growth Serum - Tuesday, February 22nd @ 10:00am CST on Eziba.com


I haven't had the chance to try Envyderm myself, but it seems that most gals are smitten with this lash lengthening serum!  This product normally sells for $99, but if the price is right on Tuesday, I might give it a shot!  Who can say no to longer, fuller lashes?!
Romeo & Juliet Couture - Wednesday, February 23rd @ 10:00am CST on HauteLook.com


I absolutely adore Romeo & Juliet Couture and have several of their pieces in my wardrobe!  I most recently purchased a really cute sweater of theirs that was perfect for the holidays, but now I'm looking forward to see what they have in store for the spring! Check out this sale early, because Romeo & Juliet items tend to sell out fast!


If you're not a member of one of these sites and would like access to these sales, just click the site name in this posting which is linked to a membership invitation.  Once you sign up using the link, you will be able to shop these sales and much more!


If you find another amazing sale starting this week, leave a comment below with the name of the website, what's on sale, and when the sale starts!  Thanks and happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. You HAD to tell me at that BM Rue La La sale didn't you? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I can't be the only one drooling over BM heels come Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for sweet deals!
    Badgley Mischka shoes are fabulous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete