Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekly Preview: Beauty & Fashion Sales

Hello, Gorgeous!  I hope you had an excellent weekend!  There are a lot of great sales going on this week, so it was harder than usual to pick my faves, but here are the final events that made this week's list:


StriVectin Anti-Aging Skin Care - Monday, March 21st @ 11:00am CST on Gilt Groupe


StriVectin offers a variety of patented anti-aging products that have been clinically proven to combat the signs of aging.  Their skin care line has products to help reduce deep wrinkles, diminish stretch marks, and tighten sagging skin.  However, StriVectin products can be expensive, so hopefully Gilt will have some good deals.


BCBGMAXAZARIA Collections, Shoes, & Handbags - Tuesday, March 22nd @ 10:00am CST on HauteLook

BCBGMAXAZARIA is one of my favorite designers.  I love the fun, unique dresses, the flirty pumps, and the luxurious handbags!  I have at least 5 pairs of BCBG shoes, and a few dresses, skirts, and tops as well!  I'm looking forward to see what spring looks are up for grabs this Tuesday on HauteLook!


Citizens of Humanity - Tuesday, March 22nd @ 11:00am CST on Gilt Groupe

I absolutely love denim, and no brand fits me better than Citizens of Humanity!  I have several pairs of COH jeans that I absolutely adore, but I wouldn't mind scoring another pair! Jerome Dahan is a denim deity and you can find his fabulous creations on lots of celebrities such as Brad Pitt, Reese Witherspoon, & Rachel Bilson. Make sure to check this sale out early, as many styles are likely to sell out fast!


Treesje - Wednesday, March 23rd @ 10:00am on HauteLook

If you saw my February Favorites post, you know that I adore my Treesje handbag!  Heidi Klum, Lauren Conrad, Fergie, and many other fashion forward ladies carry Treesje handbags, likely because these bags are unique, sophisticated, and well-crafted with luxurious leathers and skins. Indulge yourself this Wednesday with a new addition to your accessory arsenal!


Smashbox Cosmetics - Wednesday, March 23rd @ 10:00am CST on Rue La La

Smashbox offers some of the hottest products in the cosmetic world, such as their best selling foundation primer, Photo Finish. Smashbox collaborates with leaders in the beauty industry to provide quality products that stand up to the pressures of the runway as well as everyday life. Stock up on your Smashbox supply this Wednesday on Rue La La!


Clarins Cosmetics - Thursday, March 24th @ 10:00am CST on Biva

This nature loving cosmetic company provides effective, botanical-based makeup and skincare made using processes that help preserve our environment.  I like several products from Clarins, but one of my favorites is the Multi-Active Night Cream, which I reviewed in a previous post. Snag some awesome, earth friendly beauty products this week on Biva!



HauteLook's Wedding Party - Saturday, March 26th @10:00am CST


My final pick is for an entire event filled with wedding staples for brides, grooms, wedding parties, and guests!  If you are currently planning your wedding, or have a wedding to attend this coming spring or summer (don't we all?), check out this day long event on HauteLook!


That wraps up my lengthy preview!  Let me know what sales you're looking forward to or what exciting plans you have for the week ahead!  I love to hear from my wonderful readers and hope you all have a fabulous week!


*If you are not a member of these sites, but want to get in on these deals, just click the links in the post above for your invitation to join.

2 comments:

  1. wish i was there! want a new pair of citizen jeans!

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the bcbg collection on hautelook today.

    ReplyDelete