1. What famous person do other people tell you you most resemble?
People most often tell me I look like either Christine Taylor or Mariah Carey. Yeah, I don't see it, either.
2. What is your favorite season?
I love Fall because of the fashion! I love sweaters, boots, and scarves and have an unhealthy obsession with jackets!
3. If you could be a cast member on any current TV show, which show would you choose?
Community. Hands down. Every character is hilarious they have so much fun!
4. If you went to a karaoke bar, which song would you pick to sing?
Based upon my secret love of this song and the comic relief it would provide the audience, I would probably go with Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart."
5. What was your favorite board game to play as a child?
When it worked, Mouse Trap was the best! Unfortunately, it hardly ever worked.
6. If you won a million dollars, but weren't allowed to spend it on anything practical (e.g. no house, car, bills, food, etc) or charitable what would you do with it?
I would take a trip around the world, and then throw a huge, fabulous gala for all my family and friends upon my return!
7. Who was your first "Teen Beat" crush?
I was crazy about Andrew Keegan from "Camp Nowhere" and Thunder Alley but you younger gals probably recognize him from 7th Heaven and "10 Things I Hate About You." P.S. I totally had this poster on my wall.
8. If you're out shopping for clothes, what color are you always drawn to?
I'm always drawn to grey- what can I say, I love it! Definitely need to add more color to my wardrobe this spring, though!
9. If you only have time to put on one makeup product, what do you choose?
I would always go with a nice face powder- flawless skin can go a very long way!
10. If you have a pet, what type of animal is it and what is it's name? If not, what type of pet do you think you'd like to have?
I have a super silly cat named Noodle. Her sole purpose in life is to annoy my boyfriend, which I find rather endearing.
Now it's your turn! Leave a comment answering any or all of these questions! I can't wait to hear from everyone!