Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break 2011!

Hey ladies!  It's Spring Break, 2011, and this time to party!?!  Well, no, if you're spring break (or "real job" equivalent of) is anything like mine, there probably won't be much partying involved.  However, I am excited for my mini-trip I'm taking today to see my family in southern Indiana.  Unfortunately, it's not much warmer there than it is here in Chicago, but I thought I'd show everyone what I'm taking along for the next few days anyway.  Hopefully I will have another trip in the near future that will require a bikini, but for now, I'm still stuck in sweaters and jeans.


Here are the tops I'm brining- from top to bottom: The Limited cardigan (X-mas gift from parents) over a black sequin tank from Tempted; Ann Taylor Loft Cardigan over a Threads sequin and beaded tank; INC International turtleneck with runched 3/4 length sleeves (also a gift from my fabulous parents); Banana Republic square neck sweater (cut-off).


I'm also brining a couple pairs of jeans in addition to the ones I'm wearing today. On the left is a pair of Mek Denim distressted flare blue jeans, and on the right is a pair of Citizens of Humanity wide leg jeans in slate grey. Above that is my workout gear, including my Nike LunarGlide 2 running shoes (birthday gift from parents), some t-shirts, shorts, etc.  Above the workout gear you can see some lingerie (the leopard print set is from Jezebel and was purchased with the BareNecessities gift card I won from Couture Carrie)!  


For jewelry, I'm bringing (left to right) a silver fabric bangle (I can't remember where it's from), my gorgeous multi-strand Kenneth Cole necklace (yet another gift from the parents), a purple and green bangle from Macy's, Kenneth Cole jeweled three-tier earrings (from my awesome sister), pearl drop earrings, my gorgeous blue topaz ring and tanzanite ring (both from my wonderful boyfriend, Kellen), a multi-strand bracelet from The Limited (again, from parents), a lavender freshwater pearl and white gold necklace (from Kellen), my Le Chateau white ceramic and crystal watch, and my Michael Kors resin and rose gold tone watch with crystals from Kellen (which was featured in my February Faves post)!  Whew, that was a lot!  :)


Of course, a girl can't go anywhere without shoes, so I'm brining my BCBG black buckled flats, my brown suede Michael Kors zipper flats, and my brand new grey microsueade booties I got from Sole Society (see my review here)!  Under my booties are some cute PJs from Victoria's Secret my mom got me.  Also, to the left you can see my weekender bag from LeSportsac, as well as my travel makeup bag. What's in my makeup bag you ask?  Well...


In my travel makeup bag you will find a small collection of items, many of which were samples from Sephora, Ulta, etc.  At the top I have Benefit's Get Even face powder in medium, Benefit's Dallas Boxed Blush, Benefits Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Stiletto, Benefit's lust duster, and Sephora's Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in Warm Sand.  The next row includes Smashbox Reflection High Shine lip gloss, Bare Escentuals Prime Time (which I reviewed here), Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Pearl Plum, Benefit's Miss Congeniality, two eyeliner pencils from Estee Lauder, Bliss Rollerball fragrance, and Estee Lauder Projectionist mascara.  Last but not least are my travel makeup brushes (I only bring the necessities), and an eyeshadow and lipgloss palette from Benefit which has been discontinued.


So that's everything I'm brining with me for my trip!  I will be updating Haute Lunch everyday from Indiana, so be sure to stop by!  I hope you lovely ladies enjoy the rest of your week!  Are any of you going on a fun trip soon?  I'd love to hear about it!

7 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a white watch like that. I love your jeans! Looks like you're prepared for lots of fun :D Hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great time; glad to see someone loves a great cardigan as much as me! :)

    xo
    alyson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your organization!! I end up seriously packing three weeks worth of clothing/accessories/beauty products for a 5 day trip.
    PS - your fam and bf have great taste in gifts!!
    xoxo
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, your shoes are spectacular! and i love your accessories too, especially those cute watches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I was just starting packing my baggage for the trip I m going tomorrow, and when I read this today morning I even planned to do it better as I was doing in my prior trips. Thanks for the lovely tips. I wish you have a great time with your family & friends every time ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are crazy organized lady! Love those kicks!

    ReplyDelete