As part of the award, I am to link back to the individual who bestowed it upon me, write seven facts about myself, and present it to seven other fabulous bloggers!
Here are my 7 fast facts:
- I have a wonderful boyfriend, Kellen, who gives fabulous foot massages and makes the best mocha latte I've ever had!
- I was a bartender at a blues club in Chicago for over 4 years, so I can make a mean martini!
- I'm currently working on my Master's in Psychology, but my previous degrees include a B.A. in Psychology, and more surprisingly, an A.S. in the Culinary Arts!
- The town I grew up in was so small that it didn't have a movie theatre, a mall, or even a chain restaurant other than fast food places!
- I love animals and currently have a cat named Noodle, but my previous pets have included Hammie the Hamster, Jamal the Beta Fish, Sneaker, Tiger, & Minor (all cats), Xavier, Jack, & Major (all dogs), and some other fish I can't remember the names of!
- I have played volleyball for 16 years now, and was fortunate enough to play in college and on a club team that placed in nationals!
- I love making lists- for everything! My boyfriend thought I it was odd that I enjoy list making so much, but then he met my mother, who has since made several lists in his presence! :)
And now for my 7 lovely, versatile awardees:
Congrats to these bloggers, and thanks again to Alyson of The Average Girl's Guide for giving me this fabulous award!
Also, my seven facts listed above will serve as my "Mix & Mingle Monday" for the week, so please feel free to comment about them and tell me some interesting facts about yourself! I love to hear from you all!