Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Miss You...

Hello Lovelies. As I'm sure you've noticed, I've been on a bit of a hiatus since last week. I'm sure you've missed me (right?!) and I've missed you too (like the deserts miss the rain). Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that I'll be back to posting daily anytime soon.


If you have been a reader of Haute Lunch for a while now you know that I'm a grad student and sometimes my work load can be pretty heavy. This semester has been particularly intense and I don't see a break heading my way until I defend my master's in late November/early December. Until then I'm hoping to be able to post every other day or so, but there might be weeks like this past one that I just have to put the blog on the back burner while I burn the midnight oil reading, writing, grading, and analyzing data. I hope you all will stick around and know that I'm still reading every one of your comments and love hearing from all of you!


Check back tomorrow for a brand new post and don't forget to enter the Jezzy Belle's Giveaway! Thanks for all your support!

4 comments:

  1. No worries Tara! :) You've got a full plate. We'll wait for you :D

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tara! It seems like the end of the year is a busy time for us all... I had my family stuff and you are kicking butt in school! I really admire you, I cant wait to go back to college and be a little study bee like you!

    I have missed you a lot! I want to catch up... I need to go through and pick up on our last email. I hope that you are doing well and know that we all love you to pieces and I know that the other readers and bloggers who follow you are so very proud of you for all of you hard work!

    xoxo doll, miss you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous! i have no doubt you'll have a beautiful wedding :)

    "I'm giving away a giant shopper from Paisley Clothing. Visit my blog to join!"

    ReplyDelete