Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pinterest: My New Obsession

Hello Gorgeous! Ever since Jessica from The Embellished Life invited me to join Pinterest, I have been browsing the internet "pinning" photos of things I adore. If you haven't heard of Pinterest, it's a website that lets you save images from the web to different boards (it's like virtually pinning photos to a cork board)! Some of my boards include "Fashion Inspiration," "Wedding Ideas," and "Yummy Treats." You can create different boards for your various interests, and save photos from all over the internet! You can also follow your friends to see what they're loving (if you'd like to follow me, click here)! The best part is that Pinterest saves the links to all the photos, so if you want to go back and buy something you pinned (for example) it's super easy to find! Here are some of the lovely images I've pinned so far:


Possible wedding hairdo?
Chanel Runway Makeup
Wedding gown by Maggie Sottero
Fab DIY bracelets from Honestly...WTF
Gorgeous Anthropologie Blouse that I first saw on Katherine from Feather Factor
I would love something like this for my wedding reception.
Lovely ice cream sandwiches...yum!
Fabulous Missoni Sunnies
If you aren't currently on Pinterest but would like to join, just leave a comment with your email or send me a message and I can send you an invitation to join! I'm sure once you start pinning you will be just as obsessed as I am! Also, if you're already pinning, feel free to leave your link so I can see what you're loving at the moment!

13 comments:

  1. It's the best; I started a blog post about this but haven't become quite as addicted as others (hint hint, haha) so it's been in "draft" mode for a while. LOVE all your inspiration photos. And, those ice cream sandwiches are making me stop what I'm doing to go look for a sweet. Thanks. :)
    alyson -- www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome thing this is!!! Yes, please send me the information Tara. cmwolthers@gmail.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh yes, love pinterest (though sometimes have to wonder what to post on the blog vs. pinterest vs. tumbler!)
    Here I am though I think we're already buddies there:
    http://pinterest.com/cncliving/

    xoxo,

    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina- just sent you an invite, and Aimee- yes, we are buddies already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! How awesome, I'd love to join and follow your pins my lady!

    My email is 365teresa@gmail.com

    xo Teresa
    www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I haven't been keeping up with blogs because of Pinterest. It's truly addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'll have to check that out! That wedding dress is gorgeous. I love the reception area too! Yum to the icecream sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i'm so addicted too, it's so fun and inspirational! its helping me decorate my house and makeup looks i love, among a million other things. I think i already follow you, so I am excited to share inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great and that wedding dress is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ice cream sandwiches look AWESOME. Rolled in sprinkles, be still my heart.

    ReplyDelete