Thursday, June 23, 2011

June Randolph Street Market: This Weekend

Hello Gorgeous! Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I have been quite busy with school and haven't had much time to write. However, I did want to quickly mention that the Randolph Street Market Festival is back in Chicago this weekend, so be sure to stop by if you have time! I'm definitely going to be there, but I'm not sure which day yet. Here is some information about the market if you haven't been before.




If you read my recap of the last market, you surely know of all the great treasures that can be found there. Hopefully I can once again find a fabulous item or two that meet my less than fabulous budget! :) Have a great day ladies, and check back soon as I will have a new, much lengthier post headed your way!

10 comments:

  1. Fun times!!! I wish I lived in Chicago as I would definitely check it out. Hope school is going well

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like fun! But, I think getting a nude portrait done would be extremely awkward... :)I hope school work is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder! I totally forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make me wish that I was in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever, and that makes me sad.
    Let's never go this long again, mmmkay??

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. If only I were closer to Chicago. I heart Chicago but I am 12 hours away. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I just came over from the BonBon Rose Girls. I enjoyed visiting your blog - your new haircut looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I were there, too! I came down with something today, so I'm spending my evening at home. :( Boo!

    Anyway, thanks so much to Ellen for stopping by from Bon Bon Rose Girls, and thanks for all your sweet comments! Miss you too, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your recap was really great. if i were in Chicago i would totally be there!

    ReplyDelete