As usual, I must reveal 7 facts about me, so here they are!
- I think Gibbs (Mark Harmon) from NCIS is pretty good looking for an old guy (shh...don't tell the finace). ;)
- When I was little I loved to play with Barbies and always wanted to go over to my friend's house because she had an entire Barbie city in her toy room!
- I took dance lessons for 13 years and learned everything from tap to hip hop and acrobats to riverdance!
- I really love nail polish, but hate wasting it, so I always have an internal struggle when I see a new color I like in the store (I already have more than I could use in the next two years).
- I will NOT buy anything full price. Ever.
- If I weren't in my current career path, I would love to either be an FBI/CIA agent, a bakery owner, an interior designer, or a full time jewelry designer. :)
- I think baby wombats are some of the cutest animal babies of all. If you've never seen one, here's a picture so you know what I mean:
|Definitely one of the cutest animal babies ever, right?!|
Ok, so now I'm supposed to forward this award to 15 other blogs:
1. Average Girl's Guide 2. Chic 'n Cheap Living 3. Chicago Quirk 4. Defining Tabitha 5. Defying My Closet 6. The Fabulous Life of the Not-So-Rich & Infamous 7. Feather Factor 8. Glam Kitten's Litter Box 9. Modanista Junkie 10. Oh To Be A Muse 11. Real Girl Glam 12. Red Lip Gloss 13. Scribbles from Emily 14. Smart n Snazzy 15. This Free Bird
Finally, I have to fill out this Q & A:
Favorite Color: All of them, but maybe coral, cobalt blue, and turquoise a little more than the rest. :)
Favorite Song: I'm such a big music lover. I could never limit my favorites down to one, but my favorite Led Zeppelin song, "Fool In The Rain," has been in heavy rotation lately.
Biggest Pet Peeve: Impolite people. If I help you with directions, say "thank you." If a blind girl is walking in behind you (or anyone for that matter), hold the d*** door for her/them (I've seen this happen). If I just had shoulder surgery and my arm is in a sling so I can't hold on to the hand rail on the bus, give up your seat you lazy frat boy (this has also happened to me)!
When Upset I: Cry. :) Sometimes I don't cry, but I want to. In that case I usually just sit quietly and think or take a walk.
Favorite Pet: Sneaker was definitely one of my favorites, as is my current cat, Noodle, but I really love(d) all of my pets. I also adore Sadie, who is my fiance's family's dog.
Black or White: I love to wear black & white together!
Biggest Fear: Snakes, large spiders, scorpions, and large bugs (especially those that are large and have stingers). Ick!
Best Feature: My loyalty and love for my friends and loved ones. Also, I have pretty awesome legs. ;)
Everyday Attitude: Laid back. I am usually in a pretty good mood.
What is Perfection: Non-existent. Many things are close to perfection, but nothing is ever truly perfect nor would I want it to be. Life's little imperfections are what keeps things interesting. :)
Guilty Pleasure: Ice cream!!! I also love this drink at Nordstrom Cafe that's called the Mocha Cookies & Cream Ice Storm (it's made with espresso, chocolate, and oreos...awesome)!
Thanks to Teresa for giving me this award! I hope you all have a fabulous day!