Monday, November 19, 2012

November PopSugar Must Haves Box Review

Hello Gorgeous! I just got my November PopSugar Must Haves box and had to share! It is once again AMAZING! I love that these boxes keep impressing me month after month! If you want to get the December box just click here and be sure to use code REFER5 to get $5 off your first box. Hurry though, these tend to sell out quickly!




This month the box included Stonewall Kitchens Cinnamon & Sugar Doughnut Mix (yum), La Boite Gourmet Spice Blends, Gorjana Leather wrap bracelet (I've been wanting one of these for a while, but they're pricey), Snow & Graham Thank You Cards (made in Chicago, yay), Gaiam Yogalosophy Workout DVD, MOR Lip Balm (love their tins), a $30 credit to Canvas Pop, and a credit for a FREE t-shirt from StyleMint! So Awesome!

I've said it before, but if I were only allowed to receive one subscription box a month, the PopSugar Must Haves Box would be it. These boxes are always worth well over the $35 price tag (or less if you buy multiple months at a time) and they consistently include amazing products that I absolutely love! Be sure to sign up now to send yourself an amazing gift every month!

7 comments:

  1. This post given effective Information, Do you want to know about
    Online Sweepstakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ipsos Automotive Navigator is the ideal tool to help you understand global consumer opinion on key auto industry topics: Autonomous, Electric.

    ReplyDelete